Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of your reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full line of providers not desperate to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and inventhelp features been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or communitylulu.blogspot.com online. So do not require to take the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.